Before you begin using the Royal Roller, wash and dry your hands and the area to be treated with soap and water thoroughly. Clean your treatment table with disinfectant and then prepare the following items:
- Royal Roller
- Numbing cream (for sensitive skin)
- Clean towel
- Vitamin C Serum
- Some rubbing alcohol
How to use:
1. Apply moisturizer cream to the area to be treated to soften it.
2. Apply numbing cream if you have sensitive skin.
3. Roll the Roller gently over the area you wish to treat 4 times vertically, 4 times horizontally, 4 times diagonally to the left and 4 times diagonally to the right. This is more than enough to stimulate collagen and elastin formation in the skin.
*Do not use the Roller on your eyelids or lips.
4. If Roller was used on your face then apply Vitamin C Serum. If used elsewhere apply a moisturizing cream.
5. Use your Royal Roller once per day and up to 4 times per week. Allow the area to heal.
6. Rinse the roller with hot water. Place the roller in a cup with rubbing alcohol for about 15 minutes. Remove the Roller from the cup and shake off any excess liquid. Place the Roller on its side on a clean towel to dry. When it is dry, store the Roller into the protective case.